- 1/3 c butter, softened
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/3 c Mint Chocolate Creamed Honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/3 c cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c. chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 package cream cheese (250g at room temp)
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tsp mint extract
- green food colouring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9 x 13 ” pan with parchment paper
- Mix ingredients from the first list, in order listed
- Pour into greased 8 inch pan. Set aside.
- To make swirl frosting, mix cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth
- Add sugar, mint extract and food colouring. Beat together until smooth
- Add spoonfuls of swirl frosting in dollops atop brownie mixture.
- Using a chopstick or a knife, swirl together the two mixes.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until edges of the brownie begin to pull away from the sides.
- Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.