- 1 wheel of Brie
- 3 Tbsp nuts (pecans, walnuts and/or almonds)
- 2 Tbsp. Creamed Wildflower honey
- Fresh rosemary
- Crackers, baguette, fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line oven-proof dish with parchment paper. Place brie in dish
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- While baking, toast nuts. Leave them whole or chopped, if preferred
- Once toasted, mix with creamed honey. Stir gently until honey melts
- Transfer brie to serving platter or charcuterie board. Top with warm honey nut mixture
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Note: Lavender Creamed Honey can also be used.