- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp Dark Chocolate infused honey
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 4 cups matzo farfel or matzo broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds (sliced or chopped)
- 10 dates cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3 Tbsp cocoa nibs
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Please coconut oil, maple syrup, honey, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt in small saucepan and heat on low until all melted.
- Pour the matzo farfel in a large bowl and mix with the coconut, pecans and almonds.
- Pout the oil/syrup mixture over and mix until it is thoroughly coasted.
- Transfer the mixture to a rimmed baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake it for 10 minutes on the middle rack.
- Give it a stir halfway and allow to bake for another 10 minutes until it starts getting crisp.
- Watch is carefully as it can for from great to burnt very quickly.
- Remove from oven and finally add the dates, raisins, cacao nibs and coconut flakes and stir to combine.
- The granola will crisp even more as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container.
Credit (recipe and photo): The KitchenSink Blog