Golden Vanilla Honey Popsicles
Golden latte meets summer popsicle goodness! This incredible treat was created by our sweet friend and blogger, Alyssa of Random Acts of Pastel. She and her beautiful daughter Summer Honey, came to visit us several times. Summer was the youngest guest we've ever suited up! She was only 6 months old...and yes we had a teeny tiny bee suit for her. While Alyssa has moved back to BC, we will forever have warm memories of our times together!
- 1/2 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup regular coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Golden Milk latte mix
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Creamed Honey
- Silicone mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Blend all ingredients together in a high power blender or food processor.
- Spray your popsicle mold with a non-stick spray if it is not made of silicone.
- Pour into popsicle molds and place in the freezer, set a timer for 35 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, place popsicle sticks in the centre of each mold, leaving halfway out. We use this method to ensure the sticks don’t ‘bob’ out of place or sink too far into the popsicles.
- Wait at least 24 hours for popsicles to fully freeze, and serve immediately!